Mower Deck Lift

  • paked1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      I'm looking for the arm that lifts the rear of the of the deck on the
      184 IH Deck. I"m missing one. It is the piece that is about 16
      inches long with a U shape at one end (that engages the rock-shaft)
      and 5/8" U shaped rod at the other end (that engages the deck)it also
      has a 5/8" hole near the middle. If anyone can help me find one that
      would be great. Thanks.