Blower Hookup

  • outdoors4evr1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
      I bought a Model 50 Snowthrower for my 184 and need some help with the
      PTO driveshaft mounting.
      What does the center PTO Driveshaft support attach to?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
        An angle iron is bolted to the bottom of the tractor frame and the center bearing bracket bolts to the angle iron. It would be good to order a manual from Binder Books (http://www.binderbooks.com/). The sell good quality reprints.
        Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 8:29 PM
        Subject: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Blower Hookup