Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Re: 154 Factory Bumper on Ebay

  • Dwayne Perry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2009
      factory bumper were have they been hiding them I never seen any at the shows

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2009
        Dwayne,I have looked through all of my parts
        catalogs,brochures,manuals,etc.and there is no bumper to be found.
        Probably the one on Ebay was fabricated by the dealer or owner,if IH
        would have made one it no doubt would have been more subtantial like
        the ones you see on the Ford "N" tractors.
        In my previous post (sorry if it came off as harsh) I was trying to
        save a member from being duped.Didn't help though...someone paid over
        $125 for 24" of C channel and a couple of 3/16" brackets.