New Zenith carb for lo-boy for sale

  • creeperdr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      I have a brand new in the box Zenith carb for all lo-boys. I just
      checked on Ebay and they are 'Buy it now" for 215.00 plus 21.12
      shipping.Total of 236.00. I will sell mine for 185.00 Shipped to the
      US.If you have any questions about my integrety my user name
      is "aileron" on Ebay. If I do not sell it here I will put it on Ebay.
      Just thought I would give you gents first crack on it. If you need one
      nows your chance to buy one well below the going price. I accept Paypal
      or Postal money order. You can contact me at easair@...

      Dave