Posted a pic

  • c_c_bob
    Message 1 of 1425 , Mar 1 5:09 AM
      Hi Guys,<br><br> I just posted a pic of my 154
      that I got this week. it is in the photo area under
      "Bobs 154 Lo-Boy" Pardon the typo, I will correct it
      when I get home. The pic was taken at night but turned
      out suprisingly well. Notice the cool tiller.<br> I
      can't wait till the weekend so I can try to get the
      rearend freed up. I'll let you know how it
      goes.<br>Thanks,<br>Bob
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks