Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Tractor won't move.

  • Joseph Iannacone
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
      Thank you Mike. I am starting further work on it this morning.

      -Joseph Iannacone
      redaugust1941@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thank you I will check further this morning.

        -Joseph Iannacone
        redaugust1941@...

        From: Joseph Iannacone <redaugust1941@ yahoo.com>
        Subject: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Tractor won't move.
        To: ihcubloboyseries@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 6:27 PM

        I have a 154 Lo-boy. The engine runs fine with plenty of power. The drive shaft to the rear end spins fine. The clutch brake works fine and stops the flywheel and pressure plate.The gears can be engaged fine.  When the clutch pedal is released the flywheel and pressure plate spin at the same speed as the drive shaft but the wheels don't turn. Could something inside of the transmission/ differential have broken?  What can cause this type of problem?

        -Joseph Iannacone
        redaugust1941@ yahoo.com

      • Kati A
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
          I had that happen once. I had been mowing and went into a hole. When I tried to back out it wouldn't move itself. When I looked down through the hole in front of the seat, I could see what looked like a bolt had come loose. Hope you have something as simple. Kay