Re: Front Wheels on 154 LoBoy

  • lou747jeeps
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      I do not have an ebay store, I just list parts on ebay. I have
      scheduled some very nice hubs and very nice spindles to be listed on
      ebay. These were used with the wide front turf tires. The Auction
      starts around August 9th. I have delayed the listing because I'm
      going to be unavailable to ship the parts for 2 weeks, so I've
      delayed the start time of the auction. My ebay name is
      Lou747jeeps. If you simply do a search for "lo boy hubs" or "lo boy
      spindles" on or shortly after August 9th, you will see the listing.
      I have scheduled about 25 lo boy parts to begin at that time.
      Thanks.

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Elliott Hawk"