New Freebies (1st July)

  • lucylittleton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      I was sent another excellent link by my friend. This is a link to a NEW
      FREEBIE PAGE for this week so I thought I would, share it with the
      group...enjoy!

      The link goes to a web page where you can collect TONS of items for
      FREE! There is so much on offer that its definately worth the visit.
      Keep your eyes open for new freebie pages, they post them each week!

      http://freebiesweekly.blogspot.com/2008_06_29_archive.html

      When you have had your freebies, be nice to your family and friends and
      pass on the link above, like I did!

      Take care and have a great weekend!
    • lucylittleton