154 packaged deal

  • coreyfedie
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
      Moving sale! I have to sell my 154. Tractor, cab, belly mower, snow
      blower, flail mower, disc, rake, cultivator, sub-soiler and box blade.
      Dealer says it's worth $6500. Anyone give me $5500 obo? I have pictures
      if interested.
    • Ceth Land
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
        I assume that everyone else in this group also gets these junk mail messages: "I was sent another excellent link by my friend. . . " Is there anyway that we can stop this sh. .  stuff? I enjoy this group but don't want the junk mail that has started coming with it.

        >>> "coreyfedie" <coreyfedie@...> 6/30/2008 10:40 AM >>>

        Moving sale! I have to sell my 154. Tractor, cab, belly mower, snow
        blower, flail mower, disc, rake, cultivator, sub-soiler and box blade.
        Dealer says it's worth $6500. Anyone give me $5500 obo? I have pictures
        if interested.

      • Dan Church
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008

          I SECOND THAT MOTION! Get rid of the JUNK!!
          I assume that everyone else in this group also gets these junk mail messages: "I was sent another excellent link by my friend. . . " Is there anyway that we can stop this sh. .  stuff? I enjoy this group but don't want the junk mail that has started coming with it.

          >>> "coreyfedie" <coreyfedie@...> 6/30/2008 10:40 AM >>>

          Moving sale! I have to sell my 154. Tractor, cab, belly mower, snow
          blower, flail mower, disc, rake, cultivator, sub-soiler and box blade.
          Dealer says it's worth $6500. Anyone give me $5500 obo? I have pictures
          if interested.

        • JOHN COX
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
            Yep, They are a pain in the neck (or even lower).  I block the addresses, but new ones show up.  They are a bunch of idiots trying to use whatever means they can to make a buck.  I waver between just deleting them and letting it go, to thinking of just sending hundreds of messages to their addresses to overrun their mailboxes. .

          • designer62@qtm.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
              Need to make it harder to sign up like other groups.

              Mike
              Niles, Mi

              I SECOND THAT MOTION! Get rid of the JUNK!!
              I assume that everyone else in this group also gets these junk mail messages: "I was sent another excellent link by my friend. . . " Is there anyway that we can stop this sh. .  stuff? I enjoy this group but don't want the junk mail that has started coming with it.

              >>> "coreyfedie" <coreyfedie@yahoo. com> 6/30/2008 10:40 AM >>>

              Moving sale! I have to sell my 154. Tractor, cab, belly mower, snow
              blower, flail mower, disc, rake, cultivator, sub-soiler and box blade.
              Dealer says it's worth $6500. Anyone give me $5500 obo? I have pictures
              if interested.

              No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.526 / Virus Database: 270.4.3/1528 - Release Date: 7/1/2008 7:26 AM
            • theworkfarm
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                Is there at least a way to delete them once they show up?

                --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, designer62@... wrote:

                > Need to make it harder to sign up like other groups.
                >
                > Mike
                > Niles, Mi
                >

                > Dan Church wrote:
                >
                > > I SECOND THAT MOTION! Get rid of the JUNK!!

                7/1/2008 7:26 AM

              • designer62@qtm.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                  I guess that is what a moderator does.

                  Mike
                  Niles, Mi

                  theworkfarm wrote:

                  Is there at least a way to delete them once they show up?

                  --- In ihcubloboyseries@ yahoogroups. com, designer62@. .. wrote:

                  > Need to make it harder to sign up like other groups.
                  >
                  > Mike
                  > Niles, Mi
                  >

                  > Dan Church wrote:
                  >
                  > > I SECOND THAT MOTION! Get rid of the JUNK!!

                  7/1/2008 7:26 AM

                  No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.526 / Virus Database: 270.4.4/1530 - Release Date: 7/2/2008 8:05 AM
                • mjgeorgal
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                    Why take a $1000 discount. I would go get my $6500 from the dealer.
                    --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "coreyfedie" <coreyfedie@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Moving sale! I have to sell my 154. Tractor, cab, belly mower, snow
                    > blower, flail mower, disc, rake, cultivator, sub-soiler and box
                    blade.
                    > Dealer says it's worth $6500. Anyone give me $5500 obo? I have
                    pictures
                    > if interested.

                  • dixiwillie
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "mjgeorgal" <mjgeorgal@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Why take a $1000 discount. I would go get my $6500 from the dealer.
                      > --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "coreyfedie" <coreyfedie@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Moving sale! I have to sell my 154. Tractor, cab, belly mower, snow
                      > > blower, flail mower, disc, rake, cultivator, sub-soiler and box
                      > blade.
                      > > Dealer says it's worth $6500. Anyone give me $5500 obo? I have
                      > pictures
                      > > if interested.

                      I'm sure the dealer meant the package should be worth around $6500 to
                      someone needing the equipment. Obviously the dealer wouldn't be
                      interested in paying what he considered to be a fair retail price, he'd
                      be swapping dollars. It'd be a little hard to keep the doors open doing
                      business like that.