Pondering a hydrostatic conversion

  • knuckles4u
    Message 1 of 1426 , Feb 12, 2002
      Has anyone here ever converted a 154 to
      hyrostatic drive? My brother is a mechanic at a Case / IH
      dealership. When he saw the rear of my 154 he thought it was
      the same size as some Cadet's he's seen. He's going
      to do some checking for me. I think it would be
      sacraligious - but a good enhancement for the 154. If anyone
      has any suggestions I'd like to hear / see a
      discussion.<br><br>Thanks
    • petesponies
      Message 1426 of 1426 , Nov 16, 2017

        What loader or loader plans works best on a 184 ? Thanks guys.