Pondering a hydrostatic conversion

  • knuckles4u
    Message 1 of 1425 , Feb 12, 2002
      Has anyone here ever converted a 154 to
      hyrostatic drive? My brother is a mechanic at a Case / IH
      dealership. When he saw the rear of my 154 he thought it was
      the same size as some Cadet's he's seen. He's going
      to do some checking for me. I think it would be
      sacraligious - but a good enhancement for the 154. If anyone
      has any suggestions I'd like to hear / see a
      discussion.<br><br>Thanks
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks