wtb ih 3160 A belly mower outer pulley

  • jeffandsusan2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      wanted to buy a outer pulley for a 3160 A ih belly mower.
    • bryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "jeffandsusan2000"
        <jeffandsusan2000@...> wrote:

        > wanted to buy a outer pulley for a 3160 A ih belly mower.

        I recently had to replace the middle pulley on mine. Most any good
        industrial supply store will have what you need. I want to say that I
        paid around $30 for just the 3 row pulley. They may not have the 4.0
        pulley size that came original, but a 4.25 or 4.3 will work just fine.
      • Walter Kenney
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
          I bought mine at the local power transmission and
          bearing store. The pulley used a different size QD
          bushing, but they supplied one that would work.

          Walt