Mower Belts

  • dan_d_w
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      I have a 154 with a what I believe is a IH 3260 mower deck. Does
      anyone have cross reference numbers from the IH part numbers for the
      belts?
    • dan_d_w
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
          I put a B-158 (5/8"x161") belt on mine. I think it's slightly shorter than the original, but with the wear in the deck mountings, it fits just right.
          I have a 154 with a what I believe is a IH 3260 mower deck. Does
          anyone have cross reference numbers from the IH part numbers for the
          belts?

          It has removed 38289 spam emails to date.
          Try SPAMfighter for free now!