Re: Minnesota?

  • mbounds_e9
    Message 1 of 1425 , Feb 3, 2002
      Paintgeezer67: I don't know what it was that you
      said that scared them all off, but it sure worked. If
      it works on mosquitos - bottle it & you will be rich
      enough to buy all your favorite IH Loboy toys (:-}...
      Myron
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks