Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Horse power

  • james_crws
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      Thanks Kent, so you don't think the 154 drivetrain would be able to
      handle a 25 hp engine? I would like to get it to handle thick grass.

      > You could use a 184 engine. Anymore would probably be more that
      your drive train would want. Specially with a creeper drive. The
      original Farmall Cub, which is where the drive train came from, was
      only rated at about 8HP.

      > Kent

    • outdoors4evr1
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        What well-tuned 154 cannot handle thick grass? I guess it isn't
        really meant to replace a brushhog.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, james_crws <no_reply@...>