2 loboy 154 tractors for sale

  • brway427
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      I have 2 154's for sale.One is complete & was running when parked
      several years ago,but the clutch is out of it.The other is partly
      disassembled,but does have the creeper gear set up.One has narrow
      tires,the other has flotation tires.There are no decks or other
      implements.The price for both is $800.00. I am located in dutchess
      county new york(next to conn)If interested email me at brway27@...
      thanks,Brian
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        I would be interested, but I am just too far away.

        Mike
        Niles, Mi

        brway427 wrote:

        I have 2 154's for sale.One is complete & was running when parked
        several years ago,but the clutch is out of it.The other is partly
        disassembled, but does have the creeper gear set up.One has narrow
        tires,the other has flotation tires.There are no decks or other
        implements.The price for both is $800.00. I am located in dutchess
        county new york(next to conn)If interested email me at brway27@aol. com
        thanks,Brian

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.5/1359 - Release Date: 4/4/2008 8:23 AM