Bottom Flywheel Cover?

  • outdoors4evr1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      I am thoroughly confused. I have looked through my manual and can't
      seem to find this part if it ever existed. On my 184, you can see the
      flywheel from the bottom of the tractor. It looks like there is
      supposed to be a cover there because there are threaded holes on the
      frame of the tractor.
      Is there supposed to be a cover just behind the flywheel on the bottom
      of the tractor?
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        Yes, P/N 404624R2. It's identified in the parts manual on the frame breakdown.

        Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 6:57 AM
        Subject: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Bottom Flywheel Cover?

        I am thoroughly confused. I have looked through my manual and can't
        seem to find this part if it ever existed. On my 184, you can see the
        flywheel from the bottom of the tractor. It looks like there is
        supposed to be a cover there because there are threaded holes on the
        frame of the tractor.
        Is there supposed to be a cover just behind the flywheel on the bottom
        of the tractor?

        It has removed 34316 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!
      • Ray Weaver