Re: Free float position ??

  • mjgeorgal
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2008
      Ray is located in Pa near York I believe. I have purchased parts
      from him and been very satisfied.

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Ray Weaver <rmweaver5@...>
      wrote:

      > i have a 3pt hitch for sale complete with under seat mount for
      750.00 creepers for 800.00 wheel spacers for 165.00 snowblades for
      300.00 and we parted 50 154 185 184 tractors call with needs 717 587
      3727

      Or
      > don't all 154's have the free float position? Thanks for any
      > information that you might have ......Reggie

    • Ray Weaver
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2008
        hi! we live in Lancaster near Ephrata. 717-587-3727 Ray

      • jonathan@delawarehunter.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 7, 2008
          You only sell IH or all makes?

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 7, 2008