RE: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Free float position ??

  • Jim Kennedy
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2008
      Message
      location?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Weaver
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:56 AM
      To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Free float position ??

      i have a 3pt hitch for sale complete with under seat mount for 750.00 creepers for 800.00 wheel spacers for 165.00 snowblades for 300.00 and we parted 50 154 185 184 tractors call with needs 717 587 3727
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2008
        Ray is located in Pa near York I believe. I have purchased parts
        from him and been very satisfied.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Ray Weaver <rmweaver5@...>
        wrote:

        > i have a 3pt hitch for sale complete with under seat mount for
        750.00 creepers for 800.00 wheel spacers for 165.00 snowblades for
        300.00 and we parted 50 154 185 184 tractors call with needs 717 587
        3727

      • Ray Weaver
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2008
          hi! we live in Lancaster near Ephrata. 717-587-3727 Ray

        • jonathan@delawarehunter.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 7, 2008
            You only sell IH or all makes?

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 7, 2008