154 lowboy for sale

  • cjinwi77
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2008
      Cub 154 lowboy. 1974 model. Looks good. Recently had new PTO clutch,
      belt and shaft, carb rebuild, cap/rotor, plugs and wires. Comes with
      solid steel cab, 3pt 60 inch flail mower, two belly mowers (60inch),
      custom weight rack with suitcase weights and a rare IH60 inch front
      mount snow blower. Always starts.
    • cjinwi77
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2008
        $7500. One of the mower decks is a new "woods" mower as well. All in
        very good condition.
      • jason1

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
              $7500 wow!

            • designer62@qtm.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
                I thought the same thing....

                Michael Georgal wrote:

                $7500 wow!

                No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

              • cjinwi77
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
                  I figured I'd get someone to make a comment.

                  Well, it's in really good condition with a number of attachments and
                  from what I see posted here and on other web sites it should go for
                  more. Take the snow blower for example. Some pictures here and out on
                  the web show rusted, falling apart blowers for $400+. Mine is one
                  complete piece with little rust and works great. Do the math. A new
                  mower deck, an original mower deck, flail mower, blower, weights, cab
                  and tractor. There are just Tractors in the similar condition as mine
                  for $3000-$4000. $7500 is what I'm asking. If someone offers
                  something reasonable I'll consider. If not, its a great little rig
                  and I'll continue to use.

                  Theres members out there that understand and want a good solid unit,
                  not a rebuilder.

                  --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, designer62@... wrote:

                  > I thought the same thing....

                  > Michael Georgal wrote:
                  >
                  > > $7500 wow!

                  ------
                  > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
                  Yahoo!
                  > > Search.

                  <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newse
                  arch/category.php?category=shopping>