Re: Where to put HyTran

  • ddeenys
    Message 1 of 1425 , Jan 1, 2002
      I hope someone can help me. I'm having the same
      problem described in msg 95 with water in the transaxle.
      I'm going to get some fluid tomorrow and change but
      I'v never been able to tell where to put fluid into
      the transaxle. Is the fill hole covered by the 3
      City
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks