Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 1956 lo-boy - installing a CUB-54 Grading and Leveling Blade

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Take a look at the blade mounted on one of my Farmall Cubs
      <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/cubblade1a.html> and
      contact me off-line <mikesloane@...> to work out additional
      details. The Cub and the Farmall Cub Lo-boy mounting is virtually
      identical, except for some dimensions related to the shorter kingpins.

      I can also send you a digital copy of the user manual.

      Mike

      James Seip wrote:

      > I restored the CUB-54 blade, brackets and hardware etc. and now want to
      > install it on by 1956 lo-boy. I'm having difficulty undertanding how
      > the curved bracket with the 2 square welded plates mounts to the
      > hydolic bracket and how the lift arm attaches to the curved bracket. I
      > have a parts breakdown but it doesn't show the attachment detail
      > between the lift arm and this curved bracket. The photo is not
      > detailedenough to see. It can't bolt solid because it needs to rotate
      > as it lifts. The curved bracket is also confusing. Can any one help
      > with dialog or details or photos etc? Sorry for this Sr. moment. It's
      > probably not as complex as it think. I would like to do it as
      > originally designed and not fabricate some made up part. Thanks in
      > advance.

    • Michael Georgal
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007