Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 154 cub trade it for 4 wheeler

  • randy cranford
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 5, 2007
      if you find anybody that dumb. Send one of them to me.
      cause i would love to make that trade for my weak 154!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • designer62@qtm.net
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 5, 2007
        yeah, I thought it was an odd thing to say too.
        If I had a 4 wheeler I would definately make
        a trade for a lo boy.

        Mike
        Niles, Mi

        wilburn russell wrote:

        what do you mean by your statement  "YOU WISH " ????????

        randy cranford <rcranford06@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        you wish!

        --- wcr611 <wcr611@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > i have a 154 cub loboy. it has the 5ft belly mower
        > .runs good, looks
        > good an
        > mows good ,it needs a clutch an the clutch brake.it
        > also has a brand
        > new muffler an a new high back seat . would anyone
        > be
        > interested in tradeing a 4 wheel drive 4 wheeler for
        > it ?? i live in
        > northeast ms. if anyone interested then e-mail me.

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.21/1109 - Release Date: 11/4/2007 11:05 AM

      • Jim Kennedy
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 5, 2007
          Message
          what is your email address?

          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 5, 2007
            rcranford06@...

            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 5, 2007
              Message
              I noticed that you also advertised it for sale.

              Please go ahead and sale the unit.

              If it does not sell, feel free to contact me at a later date.

              > i have a 154 cub loboy. it has the 5ft belly mower
              > .runs good, looks
              > good an
              > mows good ,it needs a clutch an the clutch brake.it
              > also has a brand
              > new muffler an a new high back seat . would anyone
              > be
              > interested in tradeing a 4 wheel drive 4 wheeler for
              > it ?? i live in
              > northeast ms. if anyone interested then e-mail me.

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

            • wilburn russell
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 6, 2007

                my e-mail is wilburncheryl@...

                Jim Kennedy <jimybud@...> wrote:
                what is your email address?

                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 6, 2007
                  hey i am open to anything .would rather have a 4 wheeler .so contact me if you are interested

                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 6, 2007
                    I am trying. I gave 2400.00 for it. I just purchased
                    a great running 1020 jd for 3000.

                    the 154 has , 3 point hitch,dual rear wheels,new
                    tires,new clutch shaft,throw bearing etc.,scrape
                    blade,and harrow , 60 inch deck with new bearings and
                    belts.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Jim Kennedy
                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 6, 2007
                      Message
                      I have a set of the wide floatation tires are would like to trade for a narrow set.  I am looking for front and rear turf tires.  I need 12 inch front and 16 inch rears.

                      I am in central Illinois and would be open to traveling to your location.

                    • wilburn russell

                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 7, 2007
                          Message
                          Could you measure the approximate height of the tires from the ground as well as their width?   I plan to use the tires on another tractor.

                          Also, what is your location?

                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 7, 2007
                            sure i can do that an i live in the north east part of ms where do u live

                            Message 13 of 21 , Nov 7, 2007

                              Message 14 of 21 , Nov 7, 2007

                                Message 15 of 21 , Nov 7, 2007
                                  What the hell is going on with the server?

                                  I am getting to see comments I made over a month
                                  ago just showing up now.  And many others comments
                                  are getting out of order too....

                                  Mike
                                  Niles, Mi

                                  wcr611 wrote:

                                  i have a 154 cub loboy. it has the 5ft belly mower .runs good, looks
                                  good an
                                  mows good ,it needs a clutch an the clutch brake.it also has a brand
                                  new muffler an a new high back seat . would anyone be
                                  interested in tradeing a 4 wheel drive 4 wheeler for it ?? i live in
                                  northeast ms. if anyone interested then e-mail me.

                                  No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.24/1115 - Release Date: 11/7/2007 9:21 AM

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Nov 7, 2007
                                    A couple of years ago I started receiving emails that were a year or more old. I would delete them and they would appear again. Found out none of my emails were being deleted off the ISP server in town. There were a couple thousand of them. Although I had Outlook Express setup to delete them, it didn't do it.

                                    You might want to check with your ISP.

                                    Kent

                                    If that could be you case,

                                    wcr611 wrote:

                                    i have a 154 cub loboy. it has the 5ft belly mower .runs good, looks
                                    good an
                                    mows good ,it needs a clutch an the clutch brake.it also has a brand
                                    new muffler an a new high back seat . would anyone be
                                    interested in tradeing a 4 wheel drive 4 wheeler for it ?? i live in
                                    northeast ms. if anyone interested then e-mail me.

                                    No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.24/1115 - Release Date: 11/7/2007 9:21 AM

                                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.

                                    It has removed 24445 spam emails to date.
                                    Try SPAMfighter for free now!