154 loboy

  • fredklemp
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      I am looking for a clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot
      bearing and drive shaft for a 154 loboy I would like to buy new any
      info would be appreciated.

      Thanks
    • creeperdr
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "fredklemp" <fredklemp@...>
        wrote:

        > I am looking for a clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot
        > bearing and drive shaft for a 154 loboy I would like to buy new any
        > info would be appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks

        If you want new parts all that stuff is still available thru a Cub
        Cadet dealer (not TSC or Lowes)or an IH Case parts dealer. But you
        probably will have about as much in those new parts as you payed for
        the lo-boy. However, if you can do with good used parts I can help you
        with about every part. Drop me a line at easair@...

        Dave

      • dzldenny
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          When I did mine last spring, I got some parts from my local IH
          dealer. There were parts like the throw out bearing that they couldn't
          get. I got the rest of the parts including the throw out through ASAP
          tractor parts. The closest to me is Wisconsin Tractor Parts in Black
          Creek WI. I priced all parts at both places and bought from the
          cheapest. ASAP (All States Ag Parts) tractor parts should come up on a
          Google. Be sure to get clutch brake buttons right away too.Denny
          wrote:

          > I am looking for a clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot
          > bearing and drive shaft for a 154 loboy I would like to buy new any
          > info would be appreciated.
          >
          > Thanks

        • snyder.andy
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007