FYI Parts find

  • northcreek2624
    Message 1 of 1425 , Dec 1, 2001
      While out on a drive today with my wife I noticed
      a 154 parked next to a garage(I'm always looking).
      a stripped gear and is his parts tractor for his
      other 154.<br>He said that he would'nt sell it
      complete,but would sell parts from it. <br>I didn't look at it
      up close,but it has a 3pt hitch and skinny tires.
      just the messenger....Mike<br> <br>P.S. I told him I
      would pass this on to the club.<br> Randy Bergan<br>
      11504 New Oregon Rd.<br> North Collins,New York
      14111-9726 <br> (716)648 1107, Fax 648 9527
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks