Re:Clutch driveshaft woes

  • Gerland Terry
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
      had the same thing happen to me. I bought a creeper gear from a member. I
      specifically asked him to send the main drive shaft with the gear box. ...
      He did. He cut the darn thing off behind the PTO pully. Long story short I
      went down to the local machine shop and had them cut the old one down and
      splice it with a peice of hard driveline. It works great. Just make sure
      that you have the measurments right and remember to allow clearance for the
      clutch. GT

      http://liveearth.msn.com