Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Mower Blades

  • wckenney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      George & Kent

      You can also get these blades from NAPA pt#7-04683. My local NAPA
      dosn't stock them. but has them for me in a day or two.

      Walt

      -- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Kent Morris" <kmokgm@...>
      wrote:

      > George,
      >
      > You probably have a 3160 deck. Try IH 547191R1 which is a
      STENS 325-860.

      > Kent
      > Part No. Description Pack Size
      > 325-860 Blade
      > CUB CADET/759-3853 1
      >
      > Length: 21 1/4"
      > Width: 2 1/2"
      > Center Hole: 3/8"
      > Outer Hole: 17/32"
      > Center To Center: 4 1/2"
      > Thickness: 0.204"
      > Formed
      > Requires 3 for 60" cut

      5/30/2007 3:03 PM

      > --
      > It has removed 13860 spam emails to date.

    • GA Adkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Thanks,
        Walt & Kent
        You both gave me some good info that was very helpful. I have a 1971 Cub-IH that I use to mow 15 Acres of land here in Western Kentucky. I linger here in the background most of the time reading and learning. About 90% of the info for the Lowboy applies to the regular IH-Cub
        I have been aiming to post this info for a while, but it was still in the experimental stage until a month  ago. I was having problems when I mowed on hot days and heavy grass of my tractor belching out coolant. I put a closed loop water recovery system with a 7 lb radiator cap like the newer autos have and it works great. Now when the tractor belches out water it goes into a tank and when the radiator cools it draws the water (antifreeze) back into the radiator. I have been mowing for a month now and have not had to add anything to the radiator.
        Thanks again,
        George

        wrote:

        > George,
        >
        > You probably have a 3160 deck. Try IH 547191R1 which is a
        STENS 325-860.

        > Kent
        > Part No. Description Pack Size
        > 325-860 Blade