Re: final drive housings needed

  • bigbill154cub
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "pplainian" <pplainian@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "mrdon41" <mrdon41@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am interested in buying a left and right final drive housing
      > for a
      > > 154 or 185. all i need are good bare housings.with good thread.any
      > one
      > > have these and how much?
      > >go on ebay and search 280098507195 Rick

      He is a great ebay seller I just purchased some parts from him on
      ebay. Since most of the 154 parts are rare and hard to find there are
      a lot of parts on eaby right now so get what you need. Go to that
      number for the finals and click on the sellers other items he has
      plenty more of the 154 parts. Lets help him sell this stuff because
      he is helping us with parts. Soon all these parts will dryup and we
      won't have any around thats what i'm afraid of so get your 154 in tip
      top running shape now and it will last forever. BigBill154cub
    • creeperdr
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "mrdon41" <mrdon41@...> wrote:

        > I am interested in buying a left and right final drive housing for
        > 154 or 185. all i need are good bare housings.with good thread.any
        one
        > have these and how much?

        If you have not found these items by now email me at easair@...
        I have them and they are resonably priced.

        Dave