Re: Running weakly

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      When something similar has happened to my 185 I usually find a small
      piece of dirt caught in the main jet on the carb. for my 185 it's
      located below the gas feed brass piece. I can remove the small cover
      plug then use a short screwdriver to pull the jet out and blow it clean.
      Regards,
      Barry
      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "amfisonnet"