Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 154 Grill

  • Dax DeCelle
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
      I would like to see a photo of your fabricated grill surround.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
        Message
        OK.  I will get one tomorrow when I have some sunlight.  I also will provide a photo of the second one that is in process of completion.  Both of the units were mostly destroyed, with the entire bottom section absent.

        When I post the pictures, i will provide some details of how I completed the unit and approximate cost of the materials-I tend to do most everything low budget.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2007
          Message
          I have posted four photographs of the fiberglass noses that I have been working on.  The photos are the first set of photos listed in the photo gallery.