Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Hydraulic Fluid Top Off

  • BCLyme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      Please disregard my previous post - all set. The mechanic said he did it the slow fill way under the seat rather than the quick fill way which would have required some disassembly to get to.

      Thanks,
      Brian

      In a message dated 12/30/2006 3:16:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, BCLyme@... writes:
      Can someone please tell me where (and how if complicated) to top off the hydraulic fluid on my 184? The mechanic is here right now so a timely response would be much appreciated. Thanks, Brian