8579Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Re: Mowing Speed

  • Gene Lynch
    Apr 2, 2006
      I don't remember where I read it but someone used an old Crosley car tranemission. Put both in reverse and you would really be low geared.
      Gene

      gregbearman wrote:
           I appreciate your comments, and you are exactly right.  A
      commercial zero turn mower is by far a much more logical choice for
      cutting time cutting grass.  But my main objective was to find an
      alternative to the harder to find all the time creeper gear boxes.
      The overdrive would just an added benefit of this possible solution.

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.4/299 - Release Date: 3/31/06
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic