      Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 154, 184 or 185 - which one do I have?

      mike, didn't mean  to offend anybody. after owning 27 cubs, 5 regular lo-boys, 3 154, 2 185, and a 184, i have come to find out in trying to explain to some people it is easy to say it is a plain old cub lo-boy. but nothing is plain about them, they are a very good tractor. i would buy one to day if i could find one at a good price.

      Mike Sloane <mikesloane@...> wrote:
      Hey, Jeff, I resent that - it isn't "plain". :-) But you are right, it
      is a Farmall Cub Lo-Boy. The only things it has in common with the
      International (numbered) LoBoys is the engine and drive train.

      Images of mine at:
      <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_cubs/ns-3.html>

      vs.

      <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/international_184/184_painted1.html>

      Mike

      --
      Mike Sloane
      Allamuchy NJ

      New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any
      other reason but because they are not already common. -John Locke,
      philosopher (1632-1704)

      Yahoo! for Good