7762[IH CUB LoBoy Series] Re: Flail Mower

  • rsting_2000
    Oct 3 6:32 PM
      Thanks SO much Mike, It's an International C3. Apparently, someone
      before I got it, painted it, and had some woods decals. I've never
      had a woods or a Cub before, so I hope you can understand my
      confusion. Anyway, thanks again, I KNEW there had to be some way to
      tension those belts.--- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Mike

      9/30/2005
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic