18210Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] clocks

  • Samuel Ferraro
    Oct 13, 2013

      From: Tim Stone <tpstone3756@...>
      To: "ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com" <ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 10:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] clocks

      Thanks for the reply,  I guess I should have metioned that the 154 with the 3pt. does not have a PTO. My 184 has the PTO but no 3pt.  Thanks again,  Sam

      Hi Sam yes the 3 pt from the 154 will fit the 184..

      Tim S..

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 13, 2013, at 10:02 PM, Samuel Ferraro <chant1216@...> wrote:

      Will do this week,  the clock was a gift to my son.

      Also i was wondering if I could put a 3pt on my 184 , which is presently on a model 154.  ?