18205Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] 1977 Cub Lo-boy 154 with bucket loader, belly mower and 3pt hitch

  • Adam Tucker
    Oct 11, 2013
      That's probably going to be a LONG while. I was actually planning to update the pin attach bucket with a quick attach since there are so many implements available.

      I do know of a guy in the area looking to sell his lo-boy. Though its just a standard 154 with the belly mower and an extra set of narrow rear wheels. He's asking $3500 but he has done a lot of clean up and updated the ignition system. Its a nice looking tractor but I already have mine. :)

      On Friday, October 11, 2013 6:00 PM, Tim Stone <tpstone3756@...> wrote:
      If you ever want to sell the bucket loader I'm interested.

      Tim S...

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 10, 2013, at 10:37 PM, <knightwolf_collingwood@...> wrote:

      I have a cub loboy model 154 that came with the belly mower and the bucket loader. I have a chance to pick up another 154 with the 3pt hitch so that I could swap it onto mine since mine is in better condition. I was just curious though, What would a lo-boy with all that be worth to someone?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic