18204Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] 1977 Cub Lo-boy 154 with bucket loader, belly mower and 3pt hitch

  • Tim Stone
    Oct 11, 2013
      If you ever want to sell the bucket loader I'm interested.

      Tim S...

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 10, 2013, at 10:37 PM, <knightwolf_collingwood@...> wrote:

      I have a cub loboy model 154 that came with the belly mower and the bucket loader. I have a chance to pick up another 154 with the 3pt hitch so that I could swap it onto mine since mine is in better condition. I was just curious though, What would a lo-boy with all that be worth to someone?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic