18200Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] RE: cub lo boy 184

    Oct 7, 2013
      Not for sale at this time. I keep thinking I'm going to mount it on my Chinese FWA tractor.

      Kent

      On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM, jpw19798 <jpw19798@...> wrote:

      Kent, if you want to sell it. Let me know. I want one. Thanks.

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

      Kent Morris <kmokgm@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Kent Morris included below]

      Sam,
      I don't have any experience with the McKee, but I do with the No. 50. Picture attached. I found it to be too big and too heavy (500lbs). It was all I could do to throw a few inches of dry snow. Haven't used it since. I can move more snow and do a better job with my Cub Cadet 782 with a 42" thrower.
      Kent

      On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM, intloboy184 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Two snowblowers were available for the International 184.  Both were front mounted and driven from the rear PTO using a driveshaft that ran underneath the length of the tractor.  A creeper, wheel spacers, and chains are required for it to be useful.

      1)  Model 50 Single Stage Snowthrower
      2)  McKee Snolander Dual Stage Snowblower.