18191RE: 3pt mowers

  • mill_glen_chevy
    Oct 5, 2013

       I run one in N Central Mass. They work very well for heavy grass and weeds. I've used it for a few years with little trouble. I would part with it for $850. I don't really need to sell, but I have a lot of stuff around here.

      ---In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, <ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Anyone here use a Mott CLB 60 flail mower on their LowBoy ? I'd like to find one for my 154, hopefully fairly close to Broome County NY. Not in a really big hurry, but would like to find one. I guess if I couldn't find one I'd have to look for a Woods mower. They both seem kinda scarce around here.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic