18186Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] RE: cub lo boy 184

  • Samuel Ferraro
    Oct 1, 2013
      thanks for the reply . I'am sure your right.  I'll keep looking for a front mount disigned for the 184.. Sam

      From: "whatelse@..." <whatelse@...>
      To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 3:29 AM
      Subject: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] RE: cub lo boy 184

      The only I-H brand of snow blower / thrower that I can find mentioned on the internet which has the numerals 184 in its model designation is a 84" (7 feet wide) rear mounted unit.  I doubt the 184 tractor could handle this beast -- the snow blower / throwers for the 184 and its predecessors were only 60" (5 feet) wide which coincided with the maximum rear turf tire outer sidewall spacing.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic