18002Re: New file uploaded to ihcubloboyseries

  • northcreek2624
    Jun 9, 2013
      What you are looking at is an owners conversion to a auto disc brake pad.I did a similar conversion on a 154 that I used to have and unlike the original buttons,it never quit working.As a matter of fact I posted a drawing on here on how to do it,although my design was a little different.I think I like this design better...Mike.