17450New to a 184 & the sight.

  • rowdy_3344837
    Jul 1, 2012
      Bought a 184 in very good condition over the weekend. Was serching Google and I came across this group, and found most all of my answers. The 184 is not here at its new home yet, what it does need is a new pressure plate. Our idea was to replace the whole thing. The clutch, pressure plat, face the fly wheel and the throw out bearing.

      What I would like to know from you guys are any tips, tricks, suggestions, thoughts and ideas and other ect. What else should we look at inspect or replace?

      Thank you in advance.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic