      From: lou747jeeps <Lhill@...>
      To: ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 9:24 AM
      Subject: [IH CUB LoBoy Numbered Series] New Pump recommendaton for Johnson Workhorse loader

      I just bought a new Johnson loader for one of my Cub Lo-Boy 154s. I am thinking about replacing the rear hydarulic pump which works off the rear PTO. Does anybody have any recommendations? It is a SAE AA size mount. I was wondering how many gpm pump I should buy? Can I overload the system with too large of a pump. I was thinking of getting a 6 gpm pump. The original pump may not be working because the loader really lacks lifting power. It has a new control valve, so that should not be the problem. If I have air in the system, will that cause a severe lack of lifting power? If so, how do I release the air? Just keep operating the system until all the air is purged?

      Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

      Lou

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic