15584Sickle Bar Mower on a 184?

  • rick
    Jan 1, 2010
      First off, Happy New Year. I don't post often, but have gained much knowledge from the various posts.

      I have a 184 with the regular underside grass mower. However, we are going to be cutting some hay and maintaining a small orchard next summer, so I am thinking about mounting a sickle bar mower on the 184. The old Cubs had a nice little belly mounted bar mower, but I have never seen such a unit on a the newer tractors.

      Does such an animal exist that is made for these tractors? I imagine adapting an older Cub bar mower to a 184 would involve a lot of adaptation.

      Thanks.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic