14735Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Still Need Help with 185

  • Kristi Nelson
    May 2, 2009
      Hi Tim,

      Thank you for replying! It will not start. It will turn over sometimes. Not all the time. When it does turn over, we are getting spark and we are getting fuel. Have not checked the timing yet. Will do that next.

      Thank you,
      Kristi

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Tim Stone <tpstone3756@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kristi, didn't see you original post but start with basics.. Is the problem getting it to start.. If so start with checking the basics. Will it turn over? Will it fire at all? Then start with check for spark, next fuel delivery and finally timing..
      >
      > The guys on this board like Kent and others are pretty good here so drop back some specifics...
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Tim S...

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic