Re: [igoindonesia] web igo baru

  • EDY THEN
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
      Me..sama kaya sandan...

      Your score is 210 from 300

      You know a lot about using influence, but you don't like to play all-or-nothing games or games where you must kill your opponent's group inside of your moyo.
      We might recommend that you use other influence-oriented fusekis, such as the Chinese family of fusekis (Low, High, Mini), takamoku-based openings, or tengen.
      All of these openings are more flexible than san-ren-sei and it's usually possible to switch from influence to territory if the position requires it.

      You know a lot about using influence, but you don't like to play all-or-nothing games or games where you must kill your opponent's group inside of your moyo.
      We might recommend that you use other influence-oriented fusekis, such as the Chinese family of fusekis (Low, High, Mini), takamoku-based openings, or tengen.
      All of these openings are more flexible than san-ren-sei and it's usually possible to switch from influence to territory if the position requires it.

      2008/10/29 卓俊樺 <zentao.ba@gmail.com>

      ini score gw  >.<

      Your score is 230 from 300

      San-ren-sei is a perfect choice for you!
      We cannot promise that you will win all of your games when you use it, but we are sure that every game you play where san-ren-sei appears will be very exciting and enjoyable for you!

      2008/10/29 Edwin Halim <boksiu99@yahoo. com>

      Om Alex berkata begini kepadaku:

      San-ren-sei is a perfect choice for you!
      We cannot promise that you will win all of your games when you use it, but we are sure that every game you play where san-ren-sei appears will be very exciting and enjoyable for you!

      >.<

      You know a lot about using influence, but you don't like to play all-or-nothing games or games where you must kill your opponent's group inside of your moyo.
      We might recommend that you use other influence-oriented fusekis, such as the Chinese family of fusekis (Low, High, Mini), takamoku-based openings, or tengen.
      All of these openings are more flexible than san-ren-sei and it's usually possible to switch from influence to territory if the position requires it.

      Sendiri nya gimana?

      Regards,

      2008/10/29 biondyalfian <biondyalfian@ yahoo.com>

      Breakfast (Alexander D.) bikin website untuk meng7ukur kemampuan igo
      lagi.
      alamatnya: www.sanrensei. info

      teman2 ygb udah nyoba, gmn klw posting hasilnya d forum? soalnya saya
      penasaran sm hasil yg didapat ;D

      --
      ろばを蹴ること nyahaha

      --
      卓俊 樺
      タカトシ カバ

      Rien ne se cree, rien ne se perd

      天下無難事、只怕無心人

      王侯將相寧有種乎

      "Jika kau benar-benar menginginkan sesuatu, segenap alam semesta akan bersatu membantumu mencapainya"