Morning, All....

  • Vince Brennan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      New member here.... Vince Brennan from Philadelphia
      http://www.frayedknotarts.com

      This Saturday and Sunday at the Naval Reserve Center (on Ft. Mifflin)
      in Baltimore, a few of us will be doing a knottying and fancywork
      exhibition from 1000-1500 both days.

      If anyone is interested in joining in, drop me a line at
      artisan@...

      If you'll be in the area, do drop in and introduce yourselves... we;ll
      have some folks from the New England chapter, some active and reserve
      Naval personnel and a couple of folks from Constellation.

      This is all in honour of the 100th anniversary of the steam tug
      "Baltimore" as part of the 300th anniversary of the Port of Baltimore.

      Map: http://tinyurl.com/n9sv4