Fwd: Newsletter from Knot Heads World Wide

  • Tim Weil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      FYI -

      Attached newsletter (KHWW - KnotHead on the Web)
      comes from Durango, Colo. and is quite good I think.
      Their specialization is in leather braiding (Marty
      Storch).

      As a curious person, I sat in on the SUNDAY KnotChat
      (thru Dan Callahan's Knotical Arts Board) and the
      KHWW folks hosted for a spell. It turns out that
      Sunday KnotChat now runs for 9-hours w/3-hour shifts
      hosted by different moderators.

      This might be yet-another-opportunity for MAR-IGKT.
      See you all on the 23rd.

      jugknot (aka Tim)

      Note: forwarded message attached.