NEW OFFICES!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Dear friends,

      We are happy to announce that we moved to our new offices!
      Please update your records with the new details:

      Office address: 17 Hameshoreret Rachel
      Jerusalem 96348
      Israel

      Mailing address: P.O.Box 3814
      Jerusalem 91037
      Israel

      Phone: +972-2-6510520
      Fax: +972-2-6510557

      P.O.Box 3814, Jerusalem 91037, Israel
      Website: www.interfaith-encounter.org

      PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION. SUPPORT ONE OR
      MORE OF OUR PROGRAMS AND JOIN US AS A MEMBER IN WORKING FOR INTERFAITH
      UNDERSTANDING AND PEACE.

      Contributions made from the U.S., Switzerland and the U.K. are tax
      deductible.

      Yehuda Stolov, Director
      E-mail: msyuda@...

      You and others are welcome to join our e-mailing lists by sending a blank
      message to:
      * In Israel (gets also invitations):
      iea-announcements-subscribe@egroups.com
      * Abroad (gets reports only): iea-reports-subscribe@egroups.com