    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      I would like to convey my deep condolences to the American people for your
      grief, which is really the grief of the whole of humanity, due to this
      terrible tragedy, which cruelty and evil are beyond words. May God and
      human soon heal all the wounds - physical, mental and spiritual. May we
      all continue to work in joint forces for the promotion of that healing and
      for the expulsion of darkness through the addition of more and more light.

      Yours with all my heart,

      Yehuda