Condolances for the passing away of Pope John Paul II

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005

      Dear friends,

      I would like to offer my, and the whole of IEA family's, deep condolences to all our Catholic friends for the passing away of Pope John Paul II, a true leader in interfaith encounter and in the improvement of interfaith relations.

      Yours, Yehuda

      p.s.

      Please note that the IEA's email server was down from Thursday evening ( Israel time) till Sunday afternoon. If you sent messages to us during this period – please resend.

      This mail was sent from interfaith-encounter.org